View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 04:13 PM   #953
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Your hero, reknowned expert in wall building (along with everything) couldn’t build his wall in 4 years.
Yet you’re claiming you could do it in two, congratulations maybe you and the Swanson heir can get elected and accomplish your dream.

Then it’s off to the fallback position of victim, where you claim that just as many blacks can swim as whites or something because somebody’s wife said something and likely the Swanson heir took it out of context, but you repeated it as your ilk does.
Then off to a little fat shaming, mixed with racism for added effect, because we all know that you too are the least racist person we will ever meet.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Your hero, reknowned expert in wall building (along with everything) couldn’t build his wall in 4 years."

He's not my hero, and I give him an F on keeping that promise. Unlike you, snowflake, I'm secure enough to be comfortable with the fact that people I support won't EVER be flawless. You are too delicate to concede that any democrat has veer had a flaw.

"you claim that just as many blacks can swim as whites"

Ah, you're still making up quotes I see, because I never said that.

There are some sports that are disproportionately white, some are disproportionately black. It's based on socioeconomics, not race.

Pete, is the 100 meter dash "racist"? Is break dancing racist?

Have fun answering that, big guy...

"Then off to a little fat shaming"

Because you never, ever make fun of republicans. Never.

"mixed with racism for added effect,"

What racism did I add?

Abrams is a big fat clown who, after she gets creamed next week (hopefully taking Warnock down with her) will fit in quite nicely at MSNBC with the other hosts who have a deep loathing for white people, and who get rich blaming white people for everything (because that's unifying!!). There's at least 3 others there already.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-31-2022 at 04:18 PM..