View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 12:34 PM   #66
Slipknot
Super Moderator

I am still catching fish after fish on this darter I got thanks to Stewie that Chuck (linesider69) made a long time ago.

I went out last night to a favorite spot I used to fish a lot and was reminded why I don't fish there anymore, a line of people. So I went west, way west and fished the whole west tide. Got fish on the first cast on darters by Chuck, this yellow one and a dark blue mackeral one too. It took a while to fish thru the schoolies to get a decent drag burner and some other decent fish but worth it. I did not do so well jigging. I was glad to have a few poles worth of real estate to myself when this fish took off. Not as big as I thought it would be but that is plug fishing.

Chuck, make some more of these please
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sept west tide darter fish.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	64538  

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote