View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 09:26 AM   #68
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Our national security is at great risk when people doing their job to report intelligence critical to our national security, are fired because Trump doesn’t like the intel they have shared. Shoot the messenger and put a raving Trump loyalist with zero ability to run the most important agency protecting our national security, sure you understand our national security isn’t just tied to some campaign promise wall?
our national security is a lot
more than a wall. it’s also a lot more than what i admit is a disturbing revolving door of those reporting directly to trump. our national security is a lot
more than senior level political appointees. it’s mostly determined by dedicated heroes far removed from trump, whose boots are on the ground. thank goodness. most people working for our security, are dedicated to their jobs regardless of their feelings for the president.

If there’s actual national security failures, i’ll be the very first to blame trump. However, i’m not going to blame him for speculative failures that haven’t happened. I’ll judge him by what has actually happened. Results, not style.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device