Thread: Hillary
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #130
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Clinton had the gall to tell the parents, as thier son's body was coming home, that it was the film makers fault. She is a despicable human being.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What makes that even more morally bankrupt, is that the video was made by an American citizen. This is part of the American citizenry whom this wretched witch is supposed to be serving, this guy pays her salary, and she/Obama throw him under the bus (and invite God-knows what kind of retaliation) so they can shield themselves until after an election.

And as you said, what a thorough investigation. No one talked to the #2 in command...

And you are right, she is as disgusting as it gets, and like the Kennedys and her husband, most on her side won't hold her accountable for anything she does. I mean, there are plenty of very decent liberals, and plenty of reprehensible conservatives. But her lack of decency really stands out, there are no depths to which she won't descend, to get what she wants.

I saw video of her original testimony before Congress, banging on her desk, shrieking "4 Americans are dead! What does it matter if it was a video or a terrorist attack!" (then more indignant banging of her fists on the desk). According to her, there's no reason for us to ascertain what happened. After all, her last name is 'Clinton', so who the heck are we, to question her?