Thread: Hillary
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #133
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
I am shocked that anyone is nieve enough to put any credibility in the ARB report . Such a thorough investigation that they didn't even interview Hicks, the second-in-command to Stevens or Hillary Clinton.
Clinton had the gall to tell the parents, as thier son's body was coming home, that it was the film makers fault. She is a despicable human being.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I'm shocked that your ramp up hasn't let to any real insight on the attacks or their response. For all the hype there doesn't appear to be any new information of substance.

Not to mention the timed leaks with Fox News to promote the hearings...this is such a hit job to promote the idea of a cover up without offering ANY new evidence to support it.

I'm sure Hicks is a good public servant, but the idea that he "thought" air cover would have intimidated the insurgents isn't news...the military says they couldn't have got there in time and wouldn't have been able to refuel.

The other guy Bret Bair showcased last week appears to have credibility issues...Bret has put forth a false timeline of events and here's the opinion of US Marine Corps Officer and Special Team Leader Billy Birdzell...

Quote:

On April 30, 2013, Fox News aired an interview with a supposed member of U.S. Special Operations Command who said that members of "C-110," who were training in Croatia on September 11, 2012, could have both arrived at the Benghazi consulate in 4-6 hours and arrived before the second attack on the annex during which Tyronne Woods and Glen Doherty were killed. The mystery man critiques the Obama administration's decision-making, yet offers no information as to how C-110 would have influenced the battle in such a way that the outcome would have been different. Perhaps because it was actually impossible for C-110 to arrive before the attack, and if they did, they would not have been able to do anything that would have prevented our heroes, Woods and Doherty, from being killed.

[...]

Assuming magical planes were waiting for the CIF and they were somehow able to physically get to the annex before 0515, mystery man failed to mention that Doherty and Woods were killed by mortar fire. Forty operators armed with rifles and light-machine guns can neither stop mortar rounds nor determine from where the mortar is being fired. The only thing the CIF would have done had they gotten to the annex before 0515 is created more targets and overcrowded the consulate.

Even if the CIF was on ready 5 (fully armed, sitting in the aircraft with pilots at the controls) in Sigonella (the closest European base to Benghazi) with advanced warning of an attack but unsure of the time, and they launched at 2232 on only-in-Hollywood orders from someone other than the president, they would not have been able to do anything about Stevens and Smith's deaths, nor stopped the mortar rounds. Strike three.

The person in the interview is a clown and I am incredibly disappointed in the news for not using Google.
And you guys are foaming at the mouth...You say you want the truth...I call BS. I say you just want a controversy.

Jim, is that doing service to the families of the dead?

-spence

Last edited by spence; 05-07-2013 at 09:46 PM..