View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 07:43 PM   #116
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
But when his fearless leader decided to burn Branch Davidians in Waco it was business as usual. Short memories for the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s. This has nothing to do with asylum,never did. Just gives the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s another reason to bash Trump for something they have given their own side a pass for. Revisionist history lessons given by the sheep dressed up as donkeys.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

again the facts dont support you

Republicans had hinted that they might unearth secret contacts between Mr. Clinton and officials like Mr. Hubbell, who played a role in the decision to attack the compound. But a panel of current and former officials of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department who were questioned today gave them no such ammunition.

"I did not talk to the President about Waco prior to the 19th," Mr. Hubbell said, referring to April 19, 1993, when Federal law-enforcement officers pumped tear gas into the compound in an effort to end a 51-day siege against the Davidians.

another attempt at whataboutism why am I not surprised

its not about the use of tear gas the facts clearly show Trump supporting the use of deadly force against people who throw rocks