View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 01:25 PM   #108
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And what would you say to his wife if he was killed by a Us citizen? Would it garner less attention or be less tragic .. nothing is more than pathetic than using people’s deaths to forward a political agenda . No matter the party

Can you name the 3 officers who have been killed in the line of duty in 2019. Of course you can’t .. doubt if you even knew it there were 3 .. why because they weren’t caused by an illegal there’s no value in that for Trump

Trump has been crying since the day he announced his bid for president
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i don’t know what i’d say. he wasn’t killed by a us citizen. i can make a very strong case that he was killed
by open borders and sanctuary policies.

wdmso, if none of the people
hurt by illegals were actually hurt by illegals, i’d probably feel differently. and if a frog had wings, he wouldn’t bump his azz hopping around. it’s a stupid, utterly meaningless, hypothetical.

we are a large and free nation, which means there are bad apples out there. there’s not a lot we can do to remove them. we can do something, about whether or not we choose to incentivize bad leople
from mexico to come here, and whether or not we choose to shield
them from deportation.

i don’t agree with you on the wall obviously. but the liberal position on the wall, isnt nearly as absurd as the liberal position on sanctuary cities and states.

anyway, back to your other post, if you could tell
me why a federal worker fuoughed bynthe trump shutdown is hurt worse than a federal worker hurt by the obama
shut down, i’d appreciate it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device