View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #40
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Is there an assault on him by the news as was suggested above, sure there is and there should be if any president elect is so careless about the words he uses or the complete lack of fact checking before he uses them. Some of the very disturbing (to me and I'm sure much of the media too) things I've heard recently is a suggestion he should or could blow the soviet spy ship out of the water, that we should have taken the oil before pulling out of Iraq and that we may have another chance. Regardless of how he follows up those statements and no matter how he tries to make light of them, he just doesn't think first of how our allies or our enemies will take this comments. What do you think the VP is doing overseas, he is there to assure our allies that some of the statements made by our newly elected leader aren't to be taken verbatim. He is there to get the alliance to pay equal share which I like, but the flip side of the coin, is he is there to do damage control; he might have to stop in Sweden before coming home.

As my mother used to say, it takes two to tango and if the media has it in for Trump; he is in full vendetta mode when it comes to the media. What is ironic is his constant fake news comments, yet he and his blond adviser are constantly spouting news that has no basis in fact, no proof and nothing to substantiate their assertions.

I feel sorry for the world wide scientific community, who as a whole are probably at this point 100% certain global warming is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed, yet we have now elected someone who believes this is fake news. Clean oil my arse, just look around at the extremes in weather and warmer temperatures year after year, so glad we have a team in place that doesn't believe its even happening.

Clown, I guess time will tell?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	clown car.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	63899