View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 04:04 AM   #6
wdmso

this issue has zero to do with healthcare , or the Government wanting to pay .. or Pro life

its about the law it was re newed recently saying the welfare of the child was to be considered over anything else

When parents do not agree about a child’s future treatment, it is standard legal process to ask the courts to make a decision.
Mr Justice Francis said doctors could stop providing life-support treatment after analysing the case at a hearing in the Family Division of the High Court in London

He concluded that life-support treatment should end and said a move to a palliative care regime would be in Charlie's best interests.

This is a sad case for all sad that the baby has this sickness sad that people dont see quality of a future life as a consideration for Charlie or his parents , Sad that the Parents must Face theses choices of do I let him go or do I go my whole life with an unanswered question Would it have worked ? Each of us will look at this thru a color lens .. but to say its a right or wrong choice . I am to far away to say

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a7828776.html

Last edited by wdmso; 07-12-2017 at 04:10 AM..