View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 08:20 AM   #20
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
again Trump and his supporters have no respect for the office of President of the United States ..

How dare they say MAGA if this is their vision of what America should look like and whats acceptable behavior of our POTUS .. sorry I wont accept it
To be clear here, I voted against Hillary. Period. Mission accomplished. So now on to the collateral damage. Similar to the previous two terms, I am praying we can survive the four years without too much more damage being done. I am a right leaning independent contractor who feels the Dems over tax the very core of the economy, small business! The current POTUS makes me cringe. His lack of tact and respect for others is dangerous and embarrassing. But instead of su cking it up, as I did during Obama years, his detractors are contributing to the fracturing of our people! But don't put me in the supporter/minion camp. The lesser of two evils is pretty awful.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.