Thread: Hillary
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #73
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Yes, you have asked that before, and I answered. That you choose to dismiss my response for political convenience, does not mean I didn't respond.
No, you've responded that you "think" there's new evidence...not that there IS new evidence.

Quote:
Now, we have administration employees saying they were pressured to keep quiet. I don't recall hearing this before, so that might be new evidence.
Funny how that story never really made Drudge and now has even slipped off the front page of Fox News.

The timing with the House report can't just be a coinkidink can it?

Quote:
The Mullen report said there was no help available to send. That is contradicted by multiple special operations warriors, who say they were stationed close enough to have rendered aid during the 8 hour firefight. Nothing to see there, I guess, because your hero has already been exonerated.
First, there was no 8 hour firefight, this is a matter of record.

Second, just because people think they can get there after the fact--and I'm sure they would have gone--doesn't mean the leadership is A) aware of this in time and B) agrees with the wisdom of that decision.

Or are you calling Admiral Mullen a liar? Perhaps you just think he's incompetent?

-spence