View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:22 AM   #61
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
How so? That people let stereotypes and bigotry pollute their thinking?

That's stupid?

-spence

you should include yourself....

I guess if you view violence by Muslims always as "terrorism" you'd have a point.

It's interesting how in many of these threads people are actually going out of their way to stress the word "terrorist" like some also stress the "Hussein" when speaking about the President.

It's almost like some are wishing he's a terrorist just to prove some point.

What point?

That Muslims are all terrorists?

I'm thinking that might just be the point.

-spence

interesting how many on the left are desperate to claim that this is not terrorism and remarkable to watch the contortions...to the extent that Brian Williams proclaimed last night that " the military will not charge Hasan with terrorism" and then softly followed with the fact that the military actually has no charge for terrorism with which to charge him....but the emphasis was obvious and a bald faced liar made his point...fear of some anti-muslim backlash is overriding any other concern...

Spence, let's do this...let's pile up all of the bodies of the victims of the imagined anti-muslim backlash by radical right wing extremists...or anyone else for that matter since 9/11...there should be a lot because there's are a whole lot of bigotry and stereotyping out there ...big population of angry non-muslims vs. muslims, probably thousand of victims right?....and then let's pile up the bodies of the victims of muslim extremists during the same period....clearly, the first reaction of this administration post big bomb going off in a major city will be to schedule an anti-muslim backlash summit...your suggestion that some here some would like this to be terrorism to justify some belief that all muslims are terrorists is a despicable as anything I've ever heard.....only a fool would or should suggest that from either side...to impune those that view this as a terrorist act given the reality of the last what?...20 + years???....is to mock common sense...

keep rolling though...you continue expose youself as a fool

Last edited by scottw; 11-13-2009 at 09:14 AM..