View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 12:12 PM   #33
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Personally, I doubt very seriously that fraud changed the outcome. I don't believe that, I was expecting Trump to get creamed as soon as covid hit our shores. I personally don't think it made a big difference in this election.

However, they aren't "just Trumps claims" of fraud. There are people who signed affadavits (which are legal documents, look up the definition) that they saw irregularities take place. Why the heck wouldn't you want that looked into? jim because their BS hell you have the LT governor of texas offering 1 million dollars for Fraud evidence THAT'S what's interesting to me. Why are you so determined to sweep under the rug, every single person who says they have evidence of fraud? How can you know, that not one of those claims has merit? You've investigated them all? Or, do you always, automatically, conclude whatever helps your side, every single time, zero exceptions? Jim as always you assume to much you assume theses irregularities only occurred in 2020 did you see Democrats going to court with bogus affadavits or affadavits with stated reasons the assumed Fraud because the person who opened the envelope rolled their eyes LOL or who say people filling out ballots on a hood of a van? (hello Cell phone?)

You're right Wayne, we should all just accept the loss and move on, look forward to 4 years from now...just like your side did in 2016, right? Your side immediately accepted the results of that election, never said or did anything to try and undermine the will of the people. Nope, not once. Right? Right? How can you say this with a straight face?

again you need to look up fraud and influence and try to explain to us where this fraud happend in a organized fashion you expect us or me to prove it didnt happen thats not how claims of wrong doings work

Where the f*** do you people get off, lecturing ANYBODY about accepting defeat? How many riots have republicans started since the election? How many Walmarts have we burned to the ground? How many cops have we killed?

riots and cops killing unarmed citizens stay on topic they are not remotely the same issue..

What's good for the goose...

I doubt very seriously that fraud changed the outcome. I don't believe that

so since when Has this nation held up a national election on claims that wont change the outcome? and if caught they get charged and prosecuted..

Why does Bill barr memo not bother you or what pompeo said bother you or Trumps lies bother you or firing the Sec of defense bother you the list is endless