View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 11:37 AM   #9
stripersnipr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip N View Post
I almost threw up reading the projo this morning. There was a fluff piece on Pelosi how she is a "moderate" democrat! Who are these people trying to fool? How can a San Fran Liberal be a freakin' moderate.

And i just loved the piece on how america voted "liberal" They made the argument that because Arizona voted for gay marriage the entire country somehow is coming around to that view. I think someone forgot to tell them that every other state that had that question on the ballet rejected it! And in previous elections the same thing. But no, america supports this crap now becuase of ONE state?? WTF?

Liberalism is gonna be jammed down our throat the next two years, so get ready.

Its starting already.....
There is no doubt that America as a whole rejects the ideology of the Far Left. Even the Far Left Liberals in this election had to disguise their true positions. Trying to force feed those values and that ideology to Americans is a recipe for failure. We will see. Has anyone looked at Pelosi's voting record on Illegal Immigration? I think the Lieberman/Lamont race was a pretty good indicator where moderate (majority) of America stands.