Thread: Normalcy
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 02:36 PM   #20
detbuch

Hillary is still making these unifying and inclusive statements:

“I was the candidate that they basically stole an election from,” Clinton said Monday on the New York Times Oct. 26 2020 podcast “Sway.

"there is a deep sense of unfairness and just dismissiveness toward his [Trump] victory, and he knows it,”

Clinton also claimed that she was “born” for the presidency,

Her election loss, Clinton complained, was partially due to a disinformation campaign stemming from “vast right-wing conspiracy.”

"I mean, the disinformation was incredibly pervasive,” Clinton said.

“That kind of craziness is baked into the Republican right in this point in our history,”

Clinton claims that she “can’t entertain the idea of [Trump] winning” and that “it would cause cognitive dissonance of a grave degree.” She also called Republicans “cowards and spineless enablers of him.”

“It makes me literally sick to my stomach to think that we’d have four more years of this abuse and destruction of our institutions, and damaging of our norms and our values, and lessening of our leadership and the list goes on,” Clinton said.

In addition to accusing Trump of “abuse of power,” Clinton also said that he “lives with this specter of illegitimacy.”

Clinton continued to criticize Trump, saying she would never invite him on her own podcast

Yessir, these are the kind of unifying and inclusive statements made by Dems throughout the Trump administration.