Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
if he thought being potus had
no limits, CNN and saturday night
live would be off.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Funny that you say that
Dec 16, 2018 08:58:54 AM A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion? [Twitter for iPhone]
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Like I've said, you're a slick con artist. Again, you ply your insinuative technique of twisting words to suit your narrative.

You say you added "nothing" to his tweet. This makes a subtle impression that I said you added "words" to it. I didn't say that you added words, I said you "You seem to be trying very hard to stretch what he said into something he didn't say." In effect, you attached your twisted, unnecessary interpretation to his words.

So, for sure, you added no content to his tweet. I never said you did. But your fake "interpretation" was "something." It was not, as you say, "nothing." And the "something" that you added to the conversation was a lie.
Keep spinning

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin