View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 12:33 PM   #247
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
JIM all that and you Avoid Bretts a SC justice and how conservatives want his head

and pivot to Blacks and Sinema and Manchin again as if the 2 are remotely the same

Trump told the journalist he is very upset with Kavanaugh’s record so far, arguing he doesn’t have “the courage you need to be a great justice.”

“I saved his life,” Trump said of Kavanaugh. “He wouldn't even be in a law firm. Who would have had him? Nobody. Totally disgraced. Only I saved him.” thats not looking for quid pro quo is it?

just like the dems ya ok
you, not me, criticized republicans for going after their own for not towing them karts line. but as always, you refuse to hold democrats to the same standard.

i made no comment about either side, other than to say they’re either both right or both wrong.

i like kavanaugh a lot. i won’t agree with every single decision he makes, and that’s ok, but i like the guy. for sure he’s not the rapist your side desperately tries to make him out to be.

i don’t especially like manchin or sinema, but i like what they’re doing with the fillibuster.

and i think those who attack their own for thinking for themselves once in awhile, are wrong to do so. it’s wrong for republicans to do it, and it’s equally wrong for democrats rats to do it.

good luck finding any hypocrisy there.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device