View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 06:45 AM   #7
Raven

Talking yes i know him well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backbeach Jake
One of the shops in Northboro had a pickup who's paint would change from bright blue, to copper to green, it just kept going. It you had to describe the truck that hit you, you'd never decide. Those plugs are way cooler even.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
his name is eddie...(keith is his partner) a great guy...if you want it done right thats where ya go....->abc .........& they restore antiques too

eddie would always tell me.......when he drove his truck -> and that paint costs like 3 hundred sumthin a pint....BTW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyways: he'd be driving along on a secondary road and come to a stop....and these little old ladies would be shouting and waving at him....hey! hello... ! and say...sir , your truck is changing color...!

and Eddie being the prankster that he is would jump out and act all surprised like he was totally unaware of the color changing thing
and tell them: well thankyou so much for telling me....i guess i better take it back to where i bought it and complain... all serious like...all the while
having the time of his life.... in fun. then he'd say: scratchin his head. ~~~ are you sure? .. it's changing color
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote