Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Isn’t he bipolar?
I thought that’s what he said in that performance in the Oval Office
If that’s correct he sounds more like he’s quit taking his meds
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I read the transcript
He either needs to take a nap or........
He’s just bat#^&#^&#^&#^& crazy
West: Again – so what I think is, we don’t need sentences; we need pardons.#^&We need to talk to people.#^& I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.#^&I was connected with a neuropsychologist that works with the athletes in the NBA and the NFL.#^&And he looked at my brain – it’s equal on three parts.#^&I’m going to go ahead drop some bombs for you – 98 percentile IQ test.#^& I had a 75 percentile of all human beings, but it was counting eight numbers backwards, (inaudible), so I’m going to work on that one.#^&The other ones, 98 percent – Tesla, Freud.#^&
So he said that I actually wasn’t bipolar; I had sleep deprivation, which could cause dementia 10 to 20 years from now, where I wouldn’t even remember my son’s name.#^&So all this power that I got, and I’m taking my son to the Sox game and all that, I wouldn’t be able to remember his name from a misdiagnosage.#^&
And what we need is, we can empower the pharmaceuticals and make more money.#^&That’s one thing – I’ve never stepped into a situation where I didn’t make people more money.#^&So we can empower pharmaceuticals, we can empower our industries, we can empower our factories.#^&We can bring not only Adidas onshore, we can bring – Foxconn has set up a factory in, I think, Minnesota.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin