View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #15
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Kathy Bowdin was one of the Weather Underground terrorists who robbed a Brinks caro f $1.6 M, and in the process murdered 2 cops and a security guard, leaving I believe 8 kids to grow up without a Dad. What is she doing now? She is a professor at Columbia.

Her boss, terrorist Bill Ayers, is a professor of education (teaching future teachers, which is just great).

Wesleyan University honors convicted cop-killer Abu Mumia Jamal by letting him give a commencment address via video link. The same Wesleyan where Antonin Scalia was heckled and had condoms thrown at him.

Imagine for a second, if Holy Cross college honored an abortion clinic bomber by making him a professor. Can you IMAGINE the media reaction?

Spence, PaulS, someone please explain this to me, cuz I don't get it. I just don't get it.
The Progressive agenda, which emanated from our universities and colleges, is to change the status of the individual from a sovereign with unalienable rights granted by a higher power and guaranteed by a Constitution, to a product of the State who is functionally "free" to do what the State grants. To accomplish this, power must be centralized rather than dispersed. All elements, including religion and individualism, that would diminish the power of the State, must be marginalized and eventually eliminated. To be happy, all elements of discord must be eradicated from our collective existence. The disorder of individual competitions and conflicts can only be solved by allegiance to a unitary central power administered by experts who know best what we need and have the power to grant us those needs.

Radicals such as Ayers and Jamal, etc., are transitional tools which enable Progressives to destroy "outdated" American principles and Constitutional governance. They too will, eventually, be eliminated.