View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 06:03 AM   #26
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Agree, there's a lot that you don't seem to get.

Interestingly enough all three people share a common thread, regardless of their history they all appear pretty intelligent and have moved forward to share their experiences and help others.

-spence
right...criminals sharing their criminal experiences to "help" others....ignore their history....I bet it's tough for those who had family members killed or mamed to ignore their history

William Charles "Bill" Ayers (born December 26, 1944. In 1969 he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (ncluding police stations, the U.S. Capitol Building, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.

Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days.

Obama and Ayers had a very close relationship...Obama has many "mentors" and none of them seem to like America very much and all seem to share radical leftist-marxist(self-described) views which they've spent their lives "sharing"......

I'll agree that they're "pretty intelligent"...but then again....so are most serial killers and many other criminals(regardless of their history)...so I'm not sure how that matters

Last edited by scottw; 04-13-2013 at 06:32 AM..