Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
No, your tropes are simpler than that
Black fatherlessness
If they were like the good Asians
If they would only just obey they wouldn't be shot
If they studied like Asians
Black parents don't want their children to graduate from high school.
Black parents don't want their children to get married until after 21 and not have children till after being married.
Black parents don't want their children to have a full-time job.
All they are good for is professional sports and they should keep their mouths shut and be thankful. Well, except if they are antivaccine
"If they were like the good Asians
If they would only just obey they wouldn't be shot"

Never said anything remotely like that (hearing them voices, I see). We were talking about economic success.

"Black parents don't want their children to graduate from high school.
Black parents don't want their children to get married until after 21 and not have children till after being married.
Black parents don't want their children to have a full-time job."

I didn't say blacks don't want those things. I'm not great at mind-reading. But they aren't doing those things often enough. Not because racists prevent them from doing so (your stupid argument), but because they don't embrace the importance of doing so. And liberalism is greatly responsible for that, because liberalism doesn't preach hard work, personal responsibility. Liberalism is all about the quick feel-good payoff.

"All they are good for is professional sports and they should keep their mouths shut and be thankful."

I can't imagine how you concluded that from anything I said. What I said, is that when blacks make good decisions, they do just as well as any other race who makes good decisions.

Pete, who are you responding to with this nonsense? It's not me.