View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 10:34 AM   #19
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Here is the problem.

The Dems and a strong portion of the Media CONSISTENTLY trashed decent people like Romney yet promoted serial bad guys like Bill Clinton.
I don't remember Romney running against Clinton. But, blame the media, it's always the media...

Quote:
The Dems have moved further left - I mean Feinstein isn't progressive enough. Rhode Island isn't progressive enough. I was once a pro America old school Dem - there are not any more of them . That is not allowed in your Marxist Resistance.
The last 16 years of Dem presidents haven't really promoted that progressive of an agenda. I'm not sure most people even know what a real liberal looks like.

Quote:
You are not trust worthy. I hate Trump, didn't vote for him and yet I am more and more convinced he is better than Hillary.
Not sure who the trustworthy remark is aimed at but considering we have likely the most dishonest and corrupt administration in US history it's pretty funny. I know that Hillary wouldn't be under Putin's thumb and alienating our vital partners.

Quote:
Obama's FP was a complete and utter effing disaster. Everything he touched turned to crap, but people liked him.
Considering he inherited all of Bush's 'eff ups I think just gaining some sense of stability was a major accomplishment.

Quote:
I am not worried about Trump pushing the button, I am worried that this country is heading for divorce. 15 years ago? Not a chance. Now? We're getting where we may soon be able to see the Singularity.
I'm concerned this country is starting to look more like a fascist regime than a representative democracy. People are so consumed with anti-Clinton or anti-Obama they're oblivious to fundamental changes happening right under their feet.