View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 04:29 PM   #27
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Ian, not commentary. Facts. Hard facts, with zero ambiguity.

i didn’t say it’s “about homicide.”. your side is saying it’s about black lives matter. a notion i agree with.

if you want to improve black lives, it seems to me youd address the issues that adversely impact black lives the most. but that’s not what we do. we limit ourselves to looking at issues that pay political dividends to democrats.

this is complete, total, bullsh*t. you want to improve the black experience, first and foremost, you address fatherlessness. social science is very clear, that’s the driver of poverty, that’s the driver of incomplete education, that’s the driver of boys acting out, that’s the driver of dangerous run ins with the police, that’s the driver of incarceration. and liberalism has made it much worse. Liberals know this, and that’s why they ignore it:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim very simple question how many conservative POTUS have their been how many Republican Governors in how many different states ? To declare some how liberalism is the cause of Blacks problems. Because the issues affect all blacks in all states regardless of who's in charge .. is a comical assertion and shows your truly disconnected with history and the situation as a whole for a vast amount of blacks in Americans

Your zip. Code alone can predict your future ..

Jim and every thing you mentioned has been spoken about for decades .. and it's not coming for the right ... there once was a thing called The ACA or Obamacare for some which targeted giving those disadvantage blacks nd others health care and what party has been trying to gut it from day 1 .... not liberals. Who cuts money from lunch programs or wick or snap benfits not liberals..

Unlike you Iam not suggesting its conservatism is to blame but clearly their more eager to blame liberals ,, while watching the train wreck doing nothing