View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 01:34 PM   #14
wdmso

[QUOTE=buckman;1104475]Is there a reason he won't light the Whitehouse blue ? I know it's purely symbolic and just shows your support but isn't that why it was done in the rainbow colors also .
Once again he had an opportunity and he chose not to do it . Can one of his defenders explain that ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/QUOTE

And putting the Blue lights doesn't show show support Personal this Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association has no sway.. and i see it as him giving his ASSOCIATION AKA lobbyist some attention

And if you cant understand the sea change that came with the gay marriage and how many lives of American it changed cant help you with that

Do we expect the white House to light up the marine corps colors when we lost 6 marines 2015 http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/stor...rash/27483577/

of course not ... but some how ordering Flag half staff Nation wide isn't enough of a show off support .. but blue lights are ? all this from the we'll never be happy about Obama no matter what he does crowd