View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 07:31 AM   #57
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
What do you call when you compare one statement that a Dem. made with 0,000s of statements Trump made and consider them equal?

speaking of hypocrisy - did you comment in the Samantha Bee thread about what a vile word the "C" word is yet you've used that same vile word in the past. I'm assuming you didn't make any statements.

Didn't I pull up a thread when you where blaming the Dems. for the Scalise shooting showing that you and double standard made the exact opposite arguement when Giffords was shot?
If that was the only time that Obama/Clinton demonized Republicans for their beliefs, you'd have a point. It wasn't, so you don't.

Trump is much more overtly vulgar than Obama or Clinton. I don't think he's more divisive. Liberals just didn't see the divisiveness when Obama was POTUS, because they weren't the ones getting demonized.

This is why Trump is POTUS.

"did you comment in the Samantha Bee thread about what a vile word the "C" word is yet you've used that same vile word in the past."

I didn't use it at my job. If I did, I'd expect to be fired. Apples and oranges. I concede that it's a disgusting term. No hypocrisy, zip.