View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 07:44 AM   #58
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
If that was the only time that Obama/Clinton demonized Republicans for their beliefs, you'd have a point. It wasn't, so you don't.If you think it is a good comparison to compare the very, very few statements of Obama/Clinton to the daily tweets of Trump you have lost your mind. There is no comparison.

Trump is much more overtly vulgar than Obama or Clinton. I don't think he's more divisive. Liberals just didn't see the divisiveness when Obama was POTUS, because they weren't the ones getting demonized.yet, Trump calls Dems and the press enemies of the country and scum. Obama or Clinton never used such language - not even close. You used to complain that Obama would talk about Bush yet Obama never made lies up about him like Trump does. Drop the moral outrage.

This is why Trump is POTUS.

"did you comment in the Samantha Bee thread about what a vile word the "C" word is yet you've used that same vile word in the past."

I didn't use it at my job. If I did, I'd expect to be fired. Apples and oranges. I concede that it's a disgusting term. No hypocrisy, zip.
Sure it is hypocrisy. She is a late night comedian. Shouldn't have said it but they want late night comedians to be edgy. You used it so cut the moral outrage.