View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 04:42 PM   #58
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
WDMSO, neither Obama nor Hilary would have EVER referred to the New Zealand victims as "Ramadan worshippers". Not ever. If you asked them why they would never refer to them that way, they'd say it would have been insulting and offensive. But it's more than OK to refer to Christians as such.
Hey, feel free to put words in their mouths why don't you. Jim, your ability to just make #^&#^&#^&#^& up and have total confidence in your speculation is utterly Trump like.

Quote:
And they don't worship "Easter". They celebrate the resurrection and ascension of Christ. We don't worship candy or colored eggs or bunnies carrying baskets.
Easter is about the resurrection. The people there were worshiping the resurrection. Easter Worshipers.

Quote:
Phrasing it the way they did, is demeaning and trivializing. Everyone tells me what a brilliant speaker Obama was, so I can only assume it was intentional.
The Associated Press used the exact same term after the Notre Dame fire.

This whole thing is just fake outrage and a device conservatives are very practiced at. Make a ridiculous grand conspiracy charge, i.e. liberals hate Christians and then twist yourself into a pretzel to spin everything to support the narrative.