View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 06:46 AM   #31
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by justplugit View Post
Obama may say that, but the solutions he seems to be working on, as he travels around,
seem to be political. Three trips to NJ, two to Va. to try and save governorships
and one to Ma. to save a senate seat have nothing to do with the nation's
problems.

Recession over?, debatable with 9.7% unemployment, continuing foreclosures, market dropping 7% within the last week and the threat of inflation pending.
and if you've noticed the trend, every time Obama shows up on a Friday to tout some "unexpected" good numbers on the economy..they get revised down starting on the following Monday....unemployment is lower because more people have given up, some temporary jobs were created and they reduced the number of available jobs that existed in figuring their math....presto chango...Change you can believe in?.....I've listened to scores of economists pontificate now and it's going to get much, much worse....heard a WSJ Financial Head describe Obama's handling of the economy and job creation as "some kind of Junior Achievement Project, he has no idea what he's doing".....yup

I thought Biden was really smart and provided the Foreign Policy experience that Obama lacked? Wasn't that what we were told during the Hopey Change Campaign?....maybe the biggest charade in history next to Global Warming....

I was driving through Middletown yesterday and noticed about 100 feet of new sidewalk at an intersection....just behind the sidewalk was a huge sign stating American Recovery and Reinvestment Act ....Putting America Back To Work....I laughed....

Last edited by scottw; 02-07-2010 at 07:13 AM..