View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 01:21 AM   #81
scottw

dems are funny...

from POLITICO- "Bill Clinton referred to Barack Obama as a Chicago thug during the 2008 presidential campaign. This after Clinton some years earlier had told Juanita Broaddrick, ‘Put some ice on that lip’ after she said he raped her.”

OBAMA’S VIOLENT RHETORIC

June 7, 2010 “Whose Ass To Kick”

June 13, 2008 “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama told the audience. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

September 18, 2008 “Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face”

March 30, 2009 “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry. I’m angry.”

August 8, 2009 “I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.”

February 28, 2009 “I know they [the special interests and lobbyists] are gearing up for a fight as we speak. My message to them is this: so am I.”

summer of 2009 Senior White House adviser David Axelrod and deputy chief of staff Jim Messina told Democrat Senators, “If you get hit, we will punch back twice as hard.”

2010 midterm campaign Obama urged Hispanics to “punish our enemies”

December 13, 2010 “I will be happy to see the Republicans test whether or not I’m itching for a fight on a whole range of issues,” Obama said last week. “I suspect they will find I am.

October 7, 2010 “If they’re successful in doing that, they’ve already said they’re going to go back to the same policies that were in place during the Bush administration. That means that we are going to have just hand-to-hand combat up here on Capitol Hill.”

....from CNN

"dozens of protesters disrupted Trump's rally inside a Kansas City theater, crowds of demonstrators gathered outside.

As Trump supporters left the venue, protesters shouted and cursed at them -- and any passersby coming from the direction of the theater -- calling them "f***ing racists."

Alicia Valeanzela, who was shouting those words at people she believed to be Trump supporters, said she believed anyone supporting Trump supports a racist, xenophobic ideology.

"He's a f***ing bigot. He's an a**hole," she said.

Among those targeted by the protesters' cries were the Toates family: father Phillip, his wife and their three children, including a 10-year-old son.

"How do they know I even attended the rally? They say Trump's all about hate, but we have not been about hate and that's the way we got treated when we came out," said Phillip Toates, who said he is leaning toward supporting Trump but is still undecided."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/12/politi...rump-protests/

Trump should call for term limits for Congress members and free mental screenings for liberals....it would be "AMAZING"

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2.../donald-trump/

who is CAUSING the violence at Trump rallies?

Last edited by scottw; 03-15-2016 at 01:43 AM..