View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 10:18 AM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke41 View Post
Does the fact the Bidens son was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company at $50K a month mean anything in this equation? He is or was also on a board of some Chinese company as well. Would he have been on either without the influence of his Joe. Isn't this an important issue as well. There is a lot of shady
stuff going on in Congress. Lets go after all of them.
If Trump had a clue about how to manage a large organization he might have been able to do that.
Nobody would have been able to object if he had made it a goal to reduce corruption in our Government and the rest of the world.
A little push here or there and if evidence existed some politicians could have been caught up in it.
Instead he did a hokey secret investigation with Colludy and his stooges and tried to coerce Zelensky into saying he was investigating Biden and tangled most of his administration up in it.
Now he’s claiming his great concern with corruption is what lead him to do that.
🍑🤡
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin