View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 12:41 PM   #20
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
one of the suspects had a connection to the Black Hebrew Israelites

This story is all over right wing media outlets .

They and dangles seem more outrage at the white supremacists remark than her condeming the killing of Jewish victims..

I thought she hated jews

So dangle are you supporting white supremacists for being wrongly accused?

Because thats what it sounds like
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Story is all over normal media, not just right side. Protest all hate groups ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Still not seeing the hypocrisy you insist is obvious. It appears these black israelites group is not known for committing mass acts of violence. It doesn’t have a record of violence that white supremacists have in the United States.

So your upset she falsely accused white supremacists and not the black Israelites . Who are listed as a hate group also? But violence isn't their MO
It is Domestic Terrorism, in the same order as you always count other groups in. Ideology doesn't matter. The Tiki Torch racists are no different (and not arrestable) than the Black Hebrew Isrealites are (and not arrestable) until they actively break the law with or actual incitement of violence. But you already know what I am going to say: Both Sides ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
right, because Charles Krauthammer and Victor Davis Hansen never get anything right. Never.

The Hammer is dead, Jim (in best McCoy voice).

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: