Thread: Woa
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 04:49 AM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Face it, you show no compassion here for anyone less fortunate than you. So they're ignorant rabble?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Paul, when I look at a failing big city, I say "these people deserve much better than this. The policies in place are not working, we need to try something else."

When you see these same failing cities, you say it's "not compassionate" to think we need to try different things.

I ask you to make that wrong, and you launch a baseless insult. It's all you can do, because you can't refute what I'm saying, I'm holding all the cards. Liberalism in this country NEEDS a large underclass, dependent of the government for everything, to maintain a sufficient voting block. You claim that's compassion?

I'll ask again, how can you possibly drive by a large failing city, and not conclude that we need to do something drastically different for these people? What we have in place isn't working, and in most places, what we have in place is pure liberalism. I dare you to make that wrong.

Try to respond with something other than racisthatecrimeintolerantwaronwomenkeepyourrosarie soffmyovaries.