View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 07:48 AM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Is that your logic he’s not a government official. Is Hunter?

Are you denying he’s currently the front runner in 2024 ? Has he stated he wasn’t running? So until he is committed to not running. His comments about Ukraine and US policy are all legitimate to be questioned.

If you notice Ron hasn’t said boo about Ukraine.. his moneys on the culture war nonsense
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
the culture war is nonsense. then why flag concerned parents as domestic terrorists?

i posted video of a school board member admitting that language in a required reading book isn’t appropriate for students. and you still can’t admit that those parents have a point even in that case.

It’s not a winning issue for democrats, therefore it must be dismissed as nonsense.

is concern for what’s happening at the border, nonsense? or concern over crime? or concern over inflation?

one disaster after another. And to top it all off, the real possibility of a recession now.

None of it is all Biden’s fault (though most of the crime surge is probably caused by liberal stupidity which he agrees with). But he isn’t helping any of it. All he can do is what you do all day here, deny and shift blame to republicans. America isn’t buying it. That’s what’s nonsense.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device