View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 07:26 AM   #24
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I think what she says or believes is largely irrelevant at this point.
Now that the Useful Idiots are out of the bag? I do believe you support Marxists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Be careful about who is leading you and where you are being led goes for both sides.

"An essential step in the fascist march to acceptance and power was to persuade law-and-order conservatives and members of the middle class to tolerate fascist violence as a harsh necessity in the face of Left provocation."

Robert O. Paxton, "The Anatomy of Fascism"
If you support Law and Order, you are a fascist. Therefore the only way to prevent Fascism is to go out and break everything.

Fascists like Bushhit&ler? Romney? We're all gonna die because of the Fascists of the right?

When you are in Occupy Wall Street, EVERYONE looks like a Fascists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Our people are stronger. And our people are smarter. And we are the elite. We are the elite," Trump said during the event

And your worried about a powerless no elected women who used or suggested the term Marxist..

But are able to see Trumps words or actions as acceptable ..

Who was trump referring when he said.. our people
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Hahaha - A stupid man talking to cultish people that eat it up.

I see SOME of Trumps words as acceptable and I see a lot that are not. I see a lot of Left Politicians and Left Media (if you think the media does not benefit the left you are delusional "but ohh Fox") also twisting facts and history and willingly making crap up.

Now these same people are providing cover for extreme Marxists that want to blow sh1t up, Revolution Baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
somebody call the police!!

Wisconsin state senator Tim Carpenter, a Democrat representing Milwaukee, attempted to film the protest and was attacked by demonstrators.

“Innocent people are going to get killed,” Carpenter wrote on Twitter. “Capitol locked- stuck in office. Stop violence now [please]!”

he should talk to his fellow travelers who are encouraging this behavior
It's OK - he's probably White and probably looked like the statue of the guy that died at Chickamagua

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: