View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 02:12 PM   #71
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i have a neighbor who’s kid didn’t want to go to college. he took out a small business loan and bought a trailer and some landscaping equipment, owns his own little business

Give me one conceivable reason why a student loan gets forgiven, but not his business loan?

answer - student loans enrich colleges which are huge allies of the democrat party.

this is also a huge transfer of wealth from the poor to the upper class.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Gonna run up the BS flag on you here. First you need to back up your answer with facts about how student loans and their forgiveness directly enrich colleges. I am sure you can come up with bullet proof documentation... And secondly, let's pull the name of the kid's landscaping business and the town he is in. I will put money down that he got a PPP loan, and maybe two, since forgiven, that would be twice what i made during those two years. Tell me how that loan was more deserving please....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.