View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 02:24 PM   #27
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Obviously Spence you have missed my point. You seem to have already established your opinion and have already managed to somehow evaluate W's term. For those that disagree with your thoughts have chosen not to listen , but force feed your brand of rhetoric. It seems to me an easy route to bang away on your keys and criticize the leader of the free world because he has not met your expectations. I classify this as a pot shot. Your shortsighted comment regarding taking the fight over seas where Americans have died protecting your interests is also revealing. I suppose if we had hidden in the cellar the Taliban would have simply vanished into thin air. To conclude your rebuttal with a faggy French quote only cements your identity as a coward.
I stated my question and position clearly in the initial post. My hope of course was to provoke a meaningful dialogue to better understand the issue, which I think is a defining theme of how people will perceive Bush's legacy and judge Obama's along with other future US Presidents. As voters it's our job to assess the judgement of our leaders.

There have been several good and honest comments that present a view into how people regard the situation.

Unfortunately, you clearly see introspection as threatening, which is quite ironic, considering how much of your true character you've been more than willing to reveal in this thread.

-spence