Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 07:16 AM   #53
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Covid has culled the unhealthy from the herd...is that natural selection?

we know that if you are healthy and maintain a healthy immune system your unlikely to die from covid....

if you overeat, pound sugar, saturated fats, carbs, alcohol, tobacco etc.....you are probably going to be overweight and have heart disease or high blood pressure or hypertension or liver disease or lung disease etc...which according to the statistics is prevalent in a ridiculous percentage of Americans and which pretty much guarantees a bad outcome if you get covid

how many Americans spent the covid months binge watching-eating-drinking-smoking etc? According to the study I saw America got fatter and less healthy during those months....probably sitting around waiting for a shot to cure everything so they could continue on with an unhealthy lifestyle
And what Scott there are no defiant don’t force me to mask or vaccine people spreading it to the elderly and people with underlying health issues? You I think would fit it well in FL and you constantly bitch about CT, maybe it’s time for a move.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote