View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 01:38 PM   #85
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
It was intended to be an insult - a very valid insult, with all kinds of evidence to back it up.

"you claim the left is having a temper tantrum"

I'm stating a fact. I'm not angry. You come across that way - constantly insulting people. Just stating a fact. I don't generally get angry when my opponents act in a way that increases my chances of winning. That makes me happy, not angry. Many, many times here you've accused me of being angry. It's a desperate hail mary on your part, when you can't refute what I'm saying, nor can you admit I have a point.

The super would laugh in my face. Good for him. Then why mention it when no one has EVER suggested that.

There's a time for genuine, principled outrage. When kids flashing the OK sign sends you all into a frothing fit, maybe ask why that is. Or keep doing it. It's working wonders, which explains why republicans haven't won any elections anywhere since the left began this tactic in the late 2000's. In response, naturally, to getting humiliated, that time by Bush.
If the post below isn't considered angry, you need to get some help to determine what angry is.

vague insults from a little
twerp who can never criticize his own side or compliment the other side. bleating of the sheep XXXX, that’s 90% of what you do. what did i stay exactly, that was wrong?

from a guy who literally couldn’t bring himself
to showup here for weeks after the election