View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 08:56 PM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
So your a big believer in the trickle down economic theory I see. The upper crust made out, your fooling yourself if you think ALL Americans benefited from Trumps tax cuts.

On the whole, low-income families appear to have received the least savings, while high-income families saved the most. Middle-class families saw mixed results. The biggest winners from Trump’s tax cuts were probably businesses.

How many of those businesses passed on those savings in the way of higher wages or lower prices on goods, I’d bet the majority were all smiles come tax day. You are still under the assumption that Trump cared about every American, he was mostly looking out for himself, his family interests and the upper crust he so wanted to be part of and viewed as the best businessman EVER.
read above, in pete’s last post, he posts facts that make it clear that democrats are now the party of the wealthy and powerful. it used to be that the gop was the home of the rich. not anymore..

if you’re saying the gop ignores the little guy to enrich the wealthy, and pete has facts that the wealthy overwhelmingly voted for democrats…well, you can’t both be right. and guess what? he’s right. the democrats have the zillionaires in both coasts. the gop is popular among the little guys in flyover country.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device