View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 08:23 AM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I don’t live inside Pete’s head like you two do, nor did my post talk about how the wealthy vote, it was about Trumps tax break favoring the wealthy. How about addressing the clear obstructionist MO of all but 13 of the GOP, regardless of the good it would do for their own constituents. Your party is all about making ANYTHING the other party proposes fail, that effort is sort of a mirror of your goal on this board, showing anything the other side states to be wrong; regardless of whether your arguments are BS. You take that Job seriously, while your snarky sidekick only occasionally adds anything other than his childish one liners. And DeBarr is so stuck in way back land, I picture him in a white wig and holding a revolutionary war long rifle.
how many democrats voted for the trump tax cuts, which also helped everyone in some way? were you complaining about that? i completely agree with you that the blind obstruction prevents good things from getting done. but both sides do it.

the wealtny always make out better then everyone else. Always. It’s only a problem for most people, when the other party is in the white house.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-18-2021 at 08:42 AM..