Thread: The Antifa Myth
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 06:13 PM   #113
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
What did they do that was illegal?

[I knew you would say that. Did I say they did? I said there are legal ways to get what they are protesting. They can do it without trying to incite violence. When armed protesters showed up at the statehouse to voice their opposition to unconstitutional gun laws, I have never seen any intimidate anyone, it can be done reasonably. How about showing us you have a tiny bit of common sense while you try your hardest to educate us with your big brain.]

Or is it that armed blacks making things uncomfortable should be illegal, but not the armed whites in Michigan who occupied the State House?

Just what constitutional change do you propose to make, that will make peaceful protest illegal?

[ I don't. Your interrogation techniques fail as well as your reading comprehension. My point had nothing to do with that. I am talking about legally getting the courts to rule in their favor to meet whatever demands they are looking for like removing the offensive monument etc. Where you come up with that question in your mind shows your obsession with all things Trump and orange man is bad, one track mind you are.]

You claim not to be a racist, but you support one.

[Liberal logic, so if you are not for Trump you are for Biden a known racist so you support a racist.]

Tweety is threatening to veto the Defense Authorization Act if Congress follows through on plans to rename military installations named after Confederate generals.

It is straight-up white supremacy. The Confederacy was not the United States of America. It was a rebellion against it.

That’s not patriotism. It’s the opposite.

Tweety's running on a neo-Confederate platform, and the virus, you're just gonna have to live with it.

133,000 dead today, the virus is out of control and the end is not in sight.
another one to the ignore list

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.