Thread: $5 & $7
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 05:12 AM   #108
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Oil Nations, Prodded by Trump, Reach Deal to Slash Production

Oil-producing nations on Sunday agreed to the largest production cut ever negotiated, in an unprecedented coordinated effort by Russia, Saudi Arabia and the United States to stabilize oil prices and, indirectly, global financial markets.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I’m taking about this country, which Biden does have some authority over. you pivoted to global affairs in an unsuccessful attempt to divert attention from how badly he has screwed up this country. No matter, America knows how badly he has screwed up this country. and they will express their opinion in november.

I’m really looking forward to it. You?

watch the stock market this week, especially if the Fed increases rates by more than a half point, which 8.6% inflation suggests they do.

Mortgage rates could easily be approaching double digits by november, which would send housing prices crashing. What happened to our economy the last time housing prices crashed?

A meaningful recession is 99% likely. Before covid, our economy was roaring. Under Bidens watch, it’s in serious trouble. It’s not all his fault, but it’s all his problem. He’s not competent to fix it, and we all see that.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device