View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 08:43 AM   #112
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
An innocent civilian?

I believe he was a Coptic Christian born in Egypt and naturalized in the USA. The guy is a scumbag...meth dealer, bank fraud. He had 13 known aliases. Producing and distributing the video was a violation of his probation and then he lied it was funded by Jews and that he was Jewish.

The video is a joke. His entire purposed appears to have been to denigrate Islam with no redeemable value. His intentional actions led to violence against Americans in Egypt, possibly Libya and countless other locations around the region.

What he did was akin to yelling fire in a theater. He may have a right to free speech but that doesn't mean the government can't reject it.

-spence
"The guy is a scumbag..."

Spence, please tell me where in Obama's oath of office, it says that he only swears to "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution" as it applies to non-scumbags?

Even if all you say is true (I have no data to refute it), is that a valid reason for Obama to throw this guy under the bus, to blame him for the deaths of 4 Americans?

"His intentional actions led to violence against Americans "

Wrong. What led to violence against Americans is the fact that millions and millions of Muslims resort to barbaric violence when someone calls them names, instead of just ignoring them like civilized people would do.

Imagine for a second if American Catholics spilled innocent blood every time someone said something derogatory about them?