View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #14
JMAC_kerel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcore from shore View Post
Saw may Dad again this weekend. He finished 2 more 9" needles (my best catcher in 2011 on MV and in RI). Also a 6 inch swimmer ( a tribute to my favorite Afterhours Swimmer) which has been my best swimmer and hopefully Bill's will do the trick as well. See another hand turned copy in process next to the original. Also he finished a nice medium sized Danny. Finally after his 91st Birthday a few weeks ago he has another 9 inch needle in lathe and a swimmer and medium Danny wired and ready for painting. We are looking forward to Plugfest March 3rd.
Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbskull View Post
This is way cool.
I agree. I can only hope I am still plug building and fishing when I am 91.

I regret I have not posted anything for a while but I have been building plugs lately. For the most part I am working on some of the same stuff that worked for me last season, (sliders, peanuts, needles etc) incorporating some new building tips and ideas I picked up during fishing season. Hopefully always improving. I will post a
couple pics of the latest batch when I finish with top coats. For now here are a couple pics of a few from my last batch. Some of these will be going to Plugfest.
[ATTACH][ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	PearlSlider_GrayNeedle_Jmac.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	409.5 KB
ID:	49701[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EpoxySealedPeanuts_Jmac.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	497.8 KB
ID:	49699   Click image for larger version

Name:	WonderbreadSliders_Jmac.jpg