Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 01:03 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Back it up Jim. The guy who you support thinks that the pyramids were built to hold grain. That is about as delusional as you can get. Oh wait... Is he a creationist who believes the bible is the final word on everything ?

Does he still believe in Santa Claus ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I kind of switched to Rubio when Carson said he didn't think we should have invaded Afghanistan after 9/11. Carson says too many strange things for me to be comfortable with. That said, if he won the primary, I'd happily vote for him over anyone on the other side.

"That is about as delusional as you can get."

Is it? Do we know for a certainty that the pramids, in addition to holding mummies, weren't also built to hold grain? The guy who built them, isn't around to ask. So how certain are we that Carson is wrong? Look, I agree it's strange.

How is that nearly as delusional as Hilary saying she came under sniper attack at an airport, when the video shows no such thing ever happened?

I'll take a guy who understands elementary school arithmetic (which no one who subscribes to liberal economics has any grasp of), but is off base about the storage intentions of those who built the pyramids.