View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 03:54 PM   #27
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So guys like you and others insist the economy is booming employments low .. I guess don't live in a worker's world. Oh I got a 3 cent raise or a 25 cent raise hooray

But my insurance has gone up my out of pocket co payments have gone up 250.00 more . My local taxes have gone up fro. Water sewer trash .. the avg Joe is not seeing this great economic growth..
wages since 2010 have declined like 9% factoring in inflation
We are playing catch up with wages while company's are are beyond caught up

I guess that's why stop and shop workers went on strike.

Stop & Shop’s parent company, Ahold Delhaize, hasn’t justified the cuts, noting that the Dutch food retail giant reported $2 billion in profits last year, and recently voted to give shareholders $880 million in dividend payments

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
no, liars like YOU deny that the economy is booming. don’t pretend that i have the agenda because i say the economy is booming.yiu simply cannot accept he could be doing anything well.

by the most important indicators ( GDP, unemployment, stock market, wages), things are good. i wasn’t aware that your out-of-pocket cost for your health insurance, was a more important indicator of how the economy is doing, than GDP or
unemployment. My bad.

Your state/local taxes are not a federal issue. You want low state/local taxes, move to a conservative state.

one private company having an employee strike, is also not an indicator or the national economy.

why are you so desperate to avoid
admitting that the economy is robust? what are you afraid would
happen if you said he’s helping the economy?

TDS has brought you deep into the twilight zone.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-23-2019 at 04:07 PM..