View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #57
scottw

no comments from anyone on the continuing Cain saga???

after today's presser...either Cain is a congenital liar with a bad memory and a well hidden fondness for feeling up women that are not his wife or at least a penchant for dropping comments that make them blush...

or

the anonymous woman who I guess is no longer anonymous working in the Obama administration and the other anonymous woman who coincidentally happened to retain the same lawyer as the first anonymous woman(no word if she works in the Obama admin. yet) and the third anonymous woman who apparently is so anonymous that there is almost nothing known about that one and the Allred client from Chicago who just happend to share an address with Obama's top advisor and admits to knowing him and who responds to the hand of strange men up her skirt touching her stuff by saying "you know I have a boyfriend, right?"...and who was commented on by Bill Curtis of CBS Chicago as someone with quite a history and about whom there is much, much more to come..and now I guess an Obama voter who will be an Obama voter this time around too who thinks Cain may have suggested something regarding an audience member that asked him a question and felt the need to intervene but all she got for her trouble was the bill for some expensive wine?

this is really crazy which is likely the intent

3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.) Saul Alinsky

could go either way I guess....

always bizarre coincidences in these things aren't there?..the most bizarre might be that the Allred client not only reportedly lived(and I think admittedly) at the same address as the presidents top advisor, David Axelrod...but she is also reportedly being pursued by a Chicago lawyer by the name of David Axelrod for money that she owes for something, it has been pointed out that these are not the same David Axelrods but I haven't seen any confirmation that they are not related in any way....Axelrod is such a common name...and it is Chicago....just weird...and I guess, coincidence...small world..huh?

anyone in the press ever ask Clinton or Obama if they'd be willing to take a lie detector test about anything?

"Uh, that guy(Bill Ayers)...he's just someone that happens to live in my neighborhood"...small world indeed....

Last edited by scottw; 11-09-2011 at 07:36 AM..