View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 12:42 PM   #212
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
How can we not be caught up in it, it's something stupid or dumb coming out of his mouth or twitter account week after week and when he gets called out on something he got totally wrong he reverts back to his childhood. Only a child caught in a lie takes out a sharpie to recreate the hurricane track to make his lie the truth.

Maybe some just find it too difficult to not get caught up in stupid stuff. I've never got caught up in Biden's constant nonsense. Maybe a sardonic chuckle or so. But never considered them relevant. My only significant opposition to him is his policies.

You MR. (Detbuch) CONSTITUTION, you seem to be OK with Trump steeling money from the military to build his wall. The constitution was set up to prevent authoritarian leadership to have control over our tax payer money, yet now apparently you don't see a problem with him taking control of the purse. Where are you now when our Potus is ignoring the intent of the constitution, or is it as I've stated before; the means justify the ends and a rule bent here or there is ok?
He has not taken control of the purse. Congress still has that control. But, as I pointed out to you, Congress is made up of two constitutional parts, the House and the Senate. Both have to agree on spending. If the Senate supports the President against the House, then the President, constitutionally, gets his funds.