View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #13
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

[quote=JohnnyD;686806]
People in this country are amazingly unable to think for themselves. You guys right now are demonstrating how people merely jump on the partisan bandwagon.

Take spygate out of the equation and without doing some googling, tell me a couple of his policies that you disagree with now that he's a democrat in which you didn't disagree with a week ago.

I disagree with his policy of conducting congressional or senatorial hearings into the so-called cheating by Bill Belichick, coach of the New England Patriots. Any alledged cheeating didn't have a thing to do with him. It only kept his hypocritical face in front of the cameras. If thats the most important issue he had to discuss on all those national shows, both radio and tv, in the last two years, then he shouldn't have been re-elected as anything. That being said, the only reason he jumped parties was to get re-elected, not because the grand old party was being hijacked by right-wing conservatives. To say any other thing is patently false. And its absurd to think that any reasonable person, democrat or republican, would think otherwise. I will further say that he gets thrown to the wolves by both republicans and democrats in his next re-election bid. No democrat that holds any stature will campaign for him.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman